SERVICES / Design Administration
HARRIS a+dm provides the following Design Administration services as a limited alternative to full Design Management.
· Selected Design Contract Coordination services.
DESIGN AND DOCUMENTATION PHASES
· Record Owner’s budget and requirements for milestone cost estimates.
· Monitor the primary design consultants’ contract compliance.
· Review the comprehensive design and documentation schedule developed by the consultants.
· Monitor and record significant communication between consultants and notify Client if warranted.
· Review minutes of project team meetings.
· Review design team agendas.
· Review minutes of specific design meetings.
· Document design decisions and design and documentation task lists.
· Review drawings for compliance with project design program and monitor consultant follow-up.
· Issue monthly status reports noting design consultant progress on recorded tasks.
· Monitor the design consultants’ compliance with recorded schedule, budget, Operator standards and Client comments.
· Record the design consultants’ documentation requirements for each milestone drawing issue.
· Perform milestone document audits.
· Review design consultants’ invoices against design and documentation progress.
· Review requirements and schedule for material samples and mock-ups.
· Monitor design consultants’ activities affecting design quality, project budget and construction schedule.
· Review minutes of project team meetings, and monitor design consultants response to contractor queries and RFI’s.
· Review construction punch lists.